Clarkia Tincture 2 oz, 4 oz, 8 oz, and 16 oz

More
prayervoice Views: 997
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,068,190

Re: It is done and it is Good, by MH

Greetings MH,

God Is All Glorious!

Congratulations my friend on the completion of your goal. It has been a long and arduous journey. I am blessed to have read every post you have ever made here on your site. I am blessed to be one of those (out of country souls) fortunate enough to be presently experimenting with one of the 2013 version of your concentrates. ( I will be updating you in about a weeks time.)

By the way, you had best change the price you quoted real quick. I will take 50 jars right now at the quoted $10 each. ho ho. I am sure you meant to say $100 per jar.

I will be ordering 2 of the other concentrates shortly. The weight one for my dear wife, and the idea of the food concentrate has caught my interest and I look forward to using it. I presently eat no breakfast and I eat no lunch. I do not miss them at all and I am never tempted to go back to that routine. Around 2PM I put half a pineapple into my VitaMix and puree it. It is nectar of the God's. My one meal is usually between 6 and 8 PM in the evening, so I look forward to experimenting with the food concentrate.

Now that you have completed a major milestone in your journey, perhaps I will likewise achieve the goal I have been working on for such a long time.

I just wanted you to know how much your efforts are apprecitated MH. I have never met you. I have never even spoken to you on the phone or on skype.... but I consider you to be the best kind of friend I could ever have. One who cares about his fellow man. May God richly bless you and Brenda and the boys.

Now go change the price before you give the farm away.

Create a nice day,

Mr. 108

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.484 sec, (1)