CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: New Here, Desperate, Infested and Broke- need advice!

Views: 4,350
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,069,260

Re: New Here, Desperate, Infested and Broke- need advice!

Things you can buy with food stamps:

Cinnamon Sticks
Garlic
Fresh Pineapple
Papaya (eat the seeds too - 2 tablespoons a day, but crush them first)
Cloves (kills the eggs)
Apple Cider Vinegar
Pumpkin and pumpkin seeds
Fennel seed
Coconut Oil (maybe. Here at Publix we have the VCO in the Greenwise organic section)
Detox tea
Sea Salt
Baking Soda
Lemons

I know some of this stuff is expensive. Start with the papaya and pineapple. Eat nothing but that for three days. Crush the papaya seeds and eat 2 tablespoons of those every day for 7 days.

You can make a good tea out of the cinnamon sticks, fennel seeds and cloves. Use 1 cinnamon stick, 1 tsp of fennel seed and 10 whole cloves for every 8 ozs. of water. Bring water to a boil. Add everything. Let boil for 10 minutes, then let sit and steep for 30 minutes. Drink as much as you want. I like to put lemon juice and stevia in mine.

Apple Cider Vinegar and lemon juice - drink in water every day to alkalize your body so the parasites don't want to be there. 1 tsp. in 8 oz. of water or 1 tbsp. fresh squeezed lemon juice in 8 oz. of water.

Sea salt is for a salt water flush. Google it. Unpleasant, but unlike enemas, cleans you from the top down. Most worms live in your small intestine, not your colon. All parasites hate salt.

Pumpkin seeds will kill tapeworms. Canned pumpkin is supposed to work too. Plus, it just tastes good.

I don't have time right now to tell you how to use all this stuff, but if you PM me, I'll try to help.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.313 sec, (1)