CureZone   Log On   Join
HELP for 10 year old son

lalobear Views: 1,232
Published: 9 years ago

HELP for 10 year old son

I know some of you here have knowledge of parasites.
I am just frantic. My 10 year old is having symptoms we cannot resolve. He has always had stomach issues ie: abdominal pain and constipation. A few months ago he started complaining that he feels weak mostly in the legs. Then he started saying that he feels dizzy and weak like he might pass out or fall asleep. He also describes a feeling of creepy crawlies on his arms and legs. This all happens at random times. He will be fine for hours and then suddenly tell me he is feeling his symptoms.
Just to add some info: when he was about 2 yrs old he had a bout with what the doctors called Granuloma Anulair. He had several raised areas that were in a circle and bumpy. (Not at all like the bullseye rash for Lymes). The doc said it would go away in about 2 years on its own and indeed it did however I am wondering now if that was the start of a parasite infection. A few years later at the age of 6 he had an episode that sent our family into a tail spin. he began washing his hands compulsively, stopped eating and going to the bathroom, wouldn't touch anything he thought had germs, said he heard something in his head, possibly talking. In the end he said it stemmed from a fear of being poisoned or dying. He was admitted to the hospital overnight because he would not eat or go to the bathroom. This craziness lasted about 2-3 weeks never to return again. A real mystery
. He is now 10 years old and is complaining of the new symptoms above.
Could this all be related to parasites? Is there a simple test one can do on a child? Regular blood test have shown all normal so far. Anyone have a clue or can relate to any of this??

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.266 sec, (1)