CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: HELP for 10 year old son

onedaysoon Views: 1,144
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,069,568

Re: HELP for 10 year old son

So sorry, Lalobear:( having had a son with severe health problems (he had seizures) I can relate to how you feel. It's awful watching your child suffer.

I'm fairly new to this whole parasite thing, but I'll give you my two cents for whatever it's worth. Hopefully Onwards will jump in as well.

The constipation, nausea, and abdominal pain all fit the picture of parasites (of course these things can have many other causes too). My own ordeal with them began with nausea and diarrhea, anxiety and extreme Depression and mood swings. They can definitely affect you mentally and emotionally. I have never had the creepy crawly sensation under the skin, but I know that many have. The weakness is also something I've had off and on. parasites cause adrenal fatigue, especially if left untreated. So he may have had them for a long time before other symptoms started manifesting themselves.

I did a stool sample when I first got sick. I strongly suspected that was my problem since I've traveled to third world countries and also work closely with some of the central african community here in the states and am often eating their food. However, most tests will come up negative as mine did. Their accuracy rate is ridiculous.

My suggestion would be to start him on an herbal cleansing program and see if he starts eliminating some. I will warn you that it's a rough ride. My Depression often gets worse when I start a round of them as does my fatigue. However, I was able to eliminate Ascaris and it was helpful to have visual proof of what the problem is.

All the best to you and your family. I hope you get some answers soon!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

1.188 sec, (1)