CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: HELP for 10 year old son

Onwards Views: 1,159
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,069,568

Re: HELP for 10 year old son

Hi Lalobear- I am really sorry to hear of this. You have been given really good feedback.

These problems could very well be caused by parasites. As has been stated testing is very inaccurate. Fifty years ago it was common to regularily de-worm children and adults. We have lost this practise and are suffering for it today.

We have our son on a regular worming schedule every 3 months. He is not showing any signs or symptoms of a parasite infection yet we continue this practise as a family. Everyone in the house needs to deworm together.

Do you have any indoor pets? I do know that toxoplasma gondii can cause shizophrenic type behaviors. This comes from cats. However many different parasites can cause many strange behaviours in humans. Pets must be dewormed every 3 months. I love animals and have had them my entire life however 4 years ago we stopped keeping indoor animals because I was so sick.

The problem with pathogens is it is common to have more than one type at a time. For example Ascaris can cause the abdominal pain and constipation and another like hookworm causes anemia. Then there are the ones that manifest themselves on the skin or lyme etc, etc, etc. As you know my hubby and I have had many different types. We have decided to take a shotgun approach with pathogens and it is working. We use a broad spectrum of herbs(weekly) and now meds every 3 months. I make my own paracides and we take these on a regular schedule.

As we continue to heal and raise levels of minerals it is our hope that pathogens will no longer be such a threat to our health. However until my immune system can battle these on its own I will continue to remain on a weekly deworming maintenance schedule. Later on I am hoping we can just deworm every 3 months.

It might also be a good idea to have your son's hair analysis done to see what is going on with his biochemistry. He may have some deficiencies or toxicities that are contributing to his difficulties.

Keep searching and you will find the answers.

Best always

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

4.422 sec, (1)