CureZone   Log On   Join
Got printed blood test results back, interesting...

Kellyc180 Views: 6,951
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,069,471

Got printed blood test results back, interesting...

I asked for a print out of my blood work as I cannot believe everything to be normal and me feel how I do. For the last 3 days I have been having to work really hard to control having panic attacks (1st period without acupuncture since Mirena removal in January).

My tests were done in day 21:
Estradiol 1146 pmol/L
Progesterone 43.5nmol/L

I converted them in to same units and got a ratio of 38:1 ( progesterone:oestradiol). I read somewhere online that this ration could cause symptoms of low progesterone?

A couple of interesting points, a few abnormalities in my blood test that weren't pointed out to me:

FSH 4.1iu/L which is a bit low (range 4.7-22.0)

Plasma viscosity 1.4mpa.s a little bit low (could this explain constant cold hands and feet, range 1.5-1.72)

Alanine amino transferase 44 iu/L is above range ( range 10.0-36.0) I know this correlates with the liver.

So despite there being no further action required there were a few things on my blood test which I would have liked to know about. Whether they are relevant or not it is still my health, my biggest concern is the amino transferase result, does this mean anything? Can it be contributing to anxiety/depression.

Any help decoding my results would be great :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

4.531 sec, (1)