CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: HELP for 10 year old son

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Google Advertisement
Onwards Views: 1,014
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,069,893

Re: HELP for 10 year old son

Lualu- Currently we are giving him a 3 day course of mebendazole. I will move back to herbs once I get a smaller capsule maker. He doesn't like the large 00 caps that I have as they are too large for him to swallow.

The nice thing about making my own paracides is that I know exactly what is in the finished product. I am also able to get all organic herbs so this is a benefit as well.
The problem with herbs is he would have to take them for 30 days every 3 or 4 months which is alot more of a hassle for a teen.

I also think it is important to talk to children about diet, parasites, normal bowel movements etc. I wish someone would have talked to me when I was a kid and educated me about normal bodily functions and parasites. I remember pulling out an Ascaris after a bm when I was about 4 yrs old. I didn't know what it was. Since there was no pain I didn't worry about it. Could have saved me decades of suffering if my parents had dewormed us kids.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.922 sec, (1)