CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I am back

jpron Views: 1,238
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,070,026

Re: I am back

Hey Shroom,

Welcome back, it's been a long time.

I was wondering if you have ever visited the (recently) much talked about Dr. Cahill in NYC? It would be very interesting to hear what he has to say about your situation.

I sent you a stool sample a few years back and you came back with photos of what you thought was causing my issue. I have the report somewhere, I'll have to search for it soon. Anyway, I wonder if any of what you saw, is what Dr. Cahill found?

Since then I have been to Dr. Cahill, who in my very skeptical opinion was actually a very pleasant surprise. He was not only helpful in explaining alot about parasites, but his reasons for using sigmoidoscopy rather then stool. In his opinion, stool, is merely a "vehicle passing through" (his words) and many parasites live only in the bowel walls. Finding ones that shed into stool is like finding a needle in a haystack.

The diagnosis, (even though it may be common from him), was that he did find E. Histolytica and many Charcot Layden Crystals (which I'm also being told can be present with an infection of helminths and strongyloides) and I'm curious if either could have been what you saw...?

I am currently waiting to take a stronger protocol of his and I will let you (and everyone) know the results.

Hope all is well otherwise,
James

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.141 sec, (1)