CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: I need help understanding how to detect mold
cora Views: 6,056
Published: 10 years ago
This is a reply to # 2,071,623

Re: I need help understanding how to detect mold

Indeed, the mycotoxins remain on furniture. On anything. Best suggestion is to either toss the stuff or take to a storage unit and blast it with ozone. Second best suggestion is purchase an ozone generator, close all windows and doors (preferably placing all furniture in one room) and blast it. Ozone will kill the spores, but the jury is out on mycos. For mycotoxins, and after the ozone, clean everything with vinegar and baking soda.

Chances are that you might have contaminated items beyond the beloved furniture. I'd run the generator throughout your home on a regular basis. (A couple hours every day for several weeks.)

Good luck.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!


Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023

1.531 sec, (1)