CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: For those having odor/ or Nose odor

numyb Views: 1,455
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,072,370

Re: For those having odor/ or Nose odor

Well for starters I couldn't really smell anything because your sinuses are so stuffed up. There is a burning and dryness in the nasal passages. I kept catching sinus infections and had draining in my throat. I had some dizziness and also feelings of being sick all the time.

People would move away all the time because they could smell the odor but I couldn't smell it much. But then I started being able to smell it myself. But there are other symptoms that are listed in the other statement regarding the atropic rhinitis.

They said in the article that this condition could be caused by a lack of vitamin D and A in the body. The Antibiotic I took Amox/K CLAV 875 mg. now the Antibiotic made me have diarreah but taking Saccharomyces Boulardii helped with that. At times I also had itching ears too. I didn't have problems with a white tongue, that could be related to something else I'm not sure.

When I would blow my nose I could smell it, and when my nose was dry the smell was bad. I hope this information was helpful.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.770 sec, (1)