CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: What should I expect from gastroenterologist app?

paul4uc Views: 4,624
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,073,392

Re: What should I expect from gastroenterologist app?

Yes, Hospital for Tropical diseases in London/Liverpool is supposed to be the best place in the UK NHS for these things, but you need a referral to see them from another doctor first. They say they have a "walk in clinic" in London but I tried and they refused to see me and said they only would see people in the walk-in clinic who had travelled within the last 6 months and have symptoms of high fever etc. such as that caused by malaria.

I think it would also be interesting to hear of any other private labs that people in the UK have used, as I had real problems funding such labs? Anyone used anyone other than that one in Leeds that you mentioned (though it doesn't seem to cover a very wide range of parasites, only the protozoans)? I also had tried to contact a lab called "The parasite Clinic" in London but they never answered an email I sent them so not sure if legit or not.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  www.curezone.com

4.235 sec, (1)