CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: On Day 12 Of ICU's Protocol, Confused/Have Questions

paul4uc Views: 2,978
Published: 10 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,074,597

Re: On Day 12 Of ICU's Protocol, Confused/Have Questions

"If you take Albenzadole longer than recommended you run the risk of them becoming resistant to the drugs."

I doubt that is something we should be concerned about given that worms are not like bacteria and do not rapidly produce many generations after generations in a short space of time, hence allowing adaption. It seems logical to me that any small risk of that in this situation (e.g. more so with strongyloides in that they reproduce more rapidly than others) would be due to too little rather than too much Albendazole (in the case of strongyloides in combo with Ivermectin required).

And just as you don't want too little, you don't want too much either. The medical literature on Albendazole indicates the dangers of chronic overdosing without breaks being, as dpk has stated, white blood cell count depletion due to damage in the bone marrow (some times permanent depletion if you take too much), thereby hindering your body's own ability to fight infection.

You need to therefore take breaks from the Albendazole to boost your immune system. Hair falling out doesn't sound great either, though weirdfly my only experience of this with Albendazole was that it only seemed to affect my beard and leg hair!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2023  www.curezone.com

1.984 sec, (1)