CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Parasite/Candida testing

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Google Advertisement
dave505 Views: 1,594
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,075,081

Re: Parasite/Candida testing

Hi yoe
I would also start with mebendazole if you'are sure its worms. Here's a secondary benefit: I was taking albendazole for pinworms and i was expelling Ascaris :) which i did not know i have.

Re- tests: the lab should have a definitive records of succesfull findings between the patients.

for me the candida blood tests was useless and the urine one the same "arahncoidic acid" or something like that :). Usual lab stool samples the same. The same with throat culture, urine culture etc. So i would say the same for testing...
BUT last year a microscope old school test performed by an old man (recommended by patients) discovered "A LOT OF SPORES AND LEVURES OF CANDIDA". so i guess its a question of method and performance.

the parasites tests were the same except scotch tape test for pinworms and giardia.

If you have some money i would search a bit for Metametrix, Genova or dr.Amin labs in US for parasites tests (private labs). They can help also with yeast discovery except dr.Amin (or Amir) i guess. As you probably know already bacterial infection go togheter with candida and parasites so you should think also about that. For example Hpilory could be the underlying cause for AF anxiety Depression and so on..

"I'm pretty convinced I have either parasites OR candida as chronic infection (for specific reasons), either being underlying causes/complementary, whatever. But I'm pretty sure it's not AF alone."
I got it man! Many times AF is started by chronic infections but we see just the end of this process outcomes/symptoms of AF.

Good luck in France!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.422 sec, (1)