CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Parasite/Candida testing

Lugol’s Iodine Free S&H
J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Google Advertisement
Jo86 Views: 1,576
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,075,383

Re: Parasite/Candida testing

Humaworm order goes through USPS. It's been A MONTH...anyways.
No cheese or bread for me ! Yes, it's a shame worthy of crying ! ;)

Thanks for your reply !

*QUESTION TO ALL - MANY ANSWERS PLEASE* :)

Will getting rid of worms alone (IF they're there) make the AF symptoms better ???

Onwards:

OK. But you say the candida died out on its own: how d'you know you had it, ever, then ? Such a tough thing to actually KNOW as a fact...as you said, tests are crap and all...

And: when you say "it takes a year to get rid of worms" - how about the symptoms, how long does it take to feel at least a little bit better according to you ?...no way I can wait ANOTHER year at home, not working, not doing anything. I'll die...and plus, finances......

I'll check on that mebendazole product...thanks for your reply !!

Dave:

thanks.

How does the Metametrix work exactly ? They send you the actual microscope ? Or you send the stool ? Coz it's about like 270$. Do they send it to you so you can retest multiple times ??..

I DIDN'T know candida and parasites went hand in hand, I thought they were perfectly separate.

THANKS SO MUCH GUYS !! I know I still have a long way, despite having fought a million wars, and it only gets worse....but at least you guys are here ! God bless !

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.609 sec, (1)