CureZone   Log On   Join
Image Embedded Some Thoughts On EC

Ibinns Views: 6,376
Published: 8 years ago

Some Thoughts On EC

Folks, after some serious researching I came upon this image. What does this tell me? It tells me that EC is most likely some kind of membrane/glandular infection/irregularity. Here we have a rodent, with obviously no mercury based teeth fillings, no f***ing lip lickingthat so many damn doctors accuse us of doingand generally a consistent diet. Yet, this rodent has exfoliative cheilitis!

Let's talk about the notorious inflammation present in all of our conditions. Have any doctors really broken it down to us as to what exactly is inflammed? See picture below.

If we look beyond the superficial appearance of the lips and really get down to the underlying anatomy of the lips we see many possible areas that could be prone to inflammation. We truly need to get to the bottom of this because frankly, we are all desperate for a permanent cure and not some damn cover up.

I would really love to hear any and all opinions.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

2.391 sec, (1)