CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Parasite/Candida testing

Onwards Views: 1,596
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,075,469

Re: Parasite/Candida testing

OK. But you say the candida died out on its own: how d'you know you had it, ever, then ? Such a tough thing to actually KNOW as a fact...as you said, tests are crap and all... Candida has a few distinctive symptoms for me. I used to have very bad dandruff .... even in my eyebrows. I also got this exzema type rash on the sides of my nose and in the T zone on my face. Then there was the white vaginal discharge that I had for about 25 years. The other would be the heavily white coated tongue. Once I changed my diet  and cleaned up infections ALL of these went away completely.

And: when you say "it takes a year to get rid of worms" - how about the symptoms, how long does it take to feel at least a little bit better according to you ?...no way I can wait ANOTHER year at home, not working, not doing anything. I'll die...and plus, finances......Everyone will be different depending on how long you have been infected and the severity of infection. I think I started to feel better after about 3 months. I always felt hugely better after 6 months of continuous treatment. This is when I would stop cleansing and get re-infected. This would start the cycle all over. Now I know better and just keep taking something each day to take care of this. As they say once a host always a host.

I'll check on that mebendazole product...thanks for your reply !! You could start eating raw garlic in the meantime. Very effective for killing Ascaris.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.859 sec, (1)