CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Two !? Different worms in face?

Blood Worms?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

More
Tootsie66 Views: 4,387
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,075,629

Re: Two !? Different worms in face?

Thanks!! I have a friend who is picking up the borax and green enzyme and nutmeg for me because my face is such a mess from chasing and stabbing those worms. Not my best thinking. I have probably scarred my face for life :(

But I'm hoping to get a good picture or two to send to my family.

Tonight my brother will do a treatment of this on my back and take pics. Yeah, we are close but this pushes it to the limit! Brave soul that he is found worms in my back over the weekend, but we didn't know how to get them all the way out or just kill them where they were.

Will also try the borax bath idea. And the mustard idea too.

I just don't want to piss them off so bad that they go for the brain.

My face just crawls and itches and skeeves me out but until this marker test is over they have no where to go but through my urine (lots there) and my skin. I can't poop on my own because of the twist in my colon and duri g the test I can't take laxatives or enemas. I'm eating green apples and all kinds of stuff to make me go but I just can't go.

This will be over soon and I can go back to cleansing. Yay!

Can't wait to try this crazy nutmeg mask! Will keep you posted!

Thank you all for such support and encouragement and ideas to help myself!

Blessings!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.594 sec, (1)