CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: DHEA supplementation with HC A MUST!

Marie64 Views: 5,432
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,075,715

Re: DHEA supplementation with HC A MUST!

Hi Purplepixie,rt

WOW with the alminum paint and the copper pipes turning your hair red.

Glad you aare not working with this paint anymore.

Is it possible to buy spring water? Instead of using the sink water.

I was on Nb for 1 full year and then I took a break and then I restart NB after 6 months felt like I was slipping backwards alittle and I did not want to go to far back.

I start with TV in Oct. SHe put me on 9 Paramin a day...could not handle that much for long,,,so I was taking approx. 6. Plus cats claw and taurine(I hear this helps the body detox). IN Nov/Dec I started to litterly dump aluminum.
SInce then I hard use salt...no desire. No sodium loss issues. Sad thou I went lower in my minerals while working with TV...I am glad I started to work with RIck in Feb.

I have not had a live Christmas tree in my house in over 20 years. Well this past year we got one, I had the worst feeling of allergies and fatigue ..I never made the connection with the dump of aluminum but I am sure it could have come from that and not the live tree.
Weird thing thou my dog was acting very strange after eating a few pine needles. I did read after having a live tree in the home it is loaded with toxins and also mold and more mold grows the longer you have it.

I hope you can get to feeling better soon:)
Marie

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

2.016 sec, (1)