CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Some Thoughts On EC

Ibinns Views: 4,997
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,075,699

Re: Some Thoughts On EC

Daniel, thank you for finding the actual link. I was doing my research overnight and got too tired to post the link.

Longterm, I remember the article you posted a while back stating that there were 4 successful treatments (or so the article states) of exfoliative cheilitis in El Salvador with an injection of hyaluronidase followed by an ointment consisting of 1% hydrocortisone & neomycin. Let me tell you man, EVERY-DAMN-DOCTOR I give a copy of that article to finds it interesting, sets it aside, and doesn't even give it a bit of consideration. It's almost like they are embarrassed that doctors from a third world country were able to cure something 60+ years ago that the doctors of today have no freaking clue of how to even treat. Has anyone, ANYONE tried the hyaluronidase injections followed by an ointment of 1% hydrocortisone & neomycin?

Longterm, I still agree with you about your theory of this being a salivary or some other type of gland infection/clogging. I have the proof in my own lips, especially after a shower, but I would need a super closeup camera shot of the area to expose this. Can anyone recommend a good camera (not too expensive) to do this? I need a super closeup, detailed pic. I saw a pic of dhammaboy's lips and his picture showed little spots in his lips that were yellowish/white in appearance. On top of this, I have a lot of Fordyce spots around the edges of my lips where my lips meet my regular skin.

Another thing I want to add is the fact that the spleen in the body might be involved in this somehow.

I speculate that the white slime most of us get in the morning (I get a whole bunch of this sh!t, even when I talk a lot) may actually be dead white blood cells trying to combat whatever the underlying problem is.

I feel that if we uncovered what it is exactly that is inflamed in our lips, then we would have an easier time of trying to pinpoint the cause of it all.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.625 sec, (1)