CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: kidney at 20% (after renal failure)

Kidney Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Beautiful Skin From Powerful Oils and Roses
Remove signs of aging by renewing skin cel...

More
More
  Views: 1,357
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,076,136

Re: kidney at 20% (after renal failure)

Sounds like

-any sort of cleansing is making you worse?

-problems triggered by drinking alcohol.

But, one thing I don't understand is that you supposedly have a birth defect in your ureter. If this is true then why did the problem present so late in life? I would think that you would have had much more serious problems as an infant. This is important to figure out as it will define what treatments you are able to undergo in the future.

Also, you said they gave you a urethral catheter at first, is this true? or did you get a ureteral catheter? similar spelling but a big difference. In other words, where on your body is the catheter?

Now keep in mind that alcohol is a solvent, and in very rough terms this constitutes a crude sort of cleansing as well.

frequent urination could possibly be a good thing for you, depending on whether your damaged kidney/ureter is able to excrete through the blockage. This must be the case or you would be long dead by now, it must be some sort of intermittent problem where the ureteral kink is able to pass fluid conditionally- we don't know what those conditions are. More than likely one of those conditions is a lack of alcohol, so stay away from it.

I would recommend stop all cleansing for the time being. Unless you have begun some process that requires you to follow through.

Start taking cold pressed flax, hemp, walnut or other high quality oil every day in order to provide lubrication for your ureter - maybe 1-3 tablespoons.

Also try to eat a highly non-inflammatory diet. This will be different for everyone but you should try to figure out what this is for you. Some people need to avoud gluten, some red meat, some nuts, etc etc.

It doesn't sound like the doctors have explained the situation to you fully.

IF you do have a defect then I can't help as it's totally out of my realm, maybe I can provide some sort of palliative suggestions. But something is not adding up because your problems only started after the alcohol.

I would also make sure you are getting enough magnesium through raw foods or high quality supplements as this will help to dilate smoothe muscle tissue (your ureter).

If you continue to take advice from other people on forums make sure they read the previous post about your defect. You should not have jumped into cleansing with this type of problem.

Any toxin you stir up has to be processed by either your liver or kidneys on its way out, and this will likely make your problems much worse. I wonder if there is any type of corrective surgery they can perform on the ureter. It would probably require you to be in the hospital full time with a catheter until it heals but maybe you could have full kidney function afterward.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.672 sec, (2)