CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: kidney at 20% (after renal failure)

fireass Views: 1,328
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,076,149

Re: kidney at 20% (after renal failure)

i've been wondering the same thing, but i haven't had any problem until 2 years ago, it feels dismissive to say it's a birth defect, because if it isn't the problem, im worried it will happen again - is it possible for alcohol to be the cause of something like this?

i'm sorry i made this confusion about ureter and urethral, they put a catheter in the ureter to open the passage. i'll try to get some oils, and eat more vegetables (anti-inflammatory?) :) i've been eating a lot of watermelon, and it feels like i keep going to the toilet after im drinking or eating water melon - and during that period, i feel very hungry, dizzy. the doctors said that the urine didn't get out properly, and i'm wondering if it may have caused the fungal infection (i sometimes have bladder pain)?

i really appreciate your help, it's kind of really kind of u all - i will stop the iodine, get some of the oils and find some anti inflammatory food until i get checked. i'll also check out that schulze guy and the programs!

i will try to talk with the doctor about the scan results and ureter, and get some more information :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.281 sec, (1)