CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Starting moist healing?

Ibinns Views: 1,338
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,076,527

Re: Starting moist healing?

You can trim the crusts as they start detaching from the lips. The dermatologist I was seeing told me that was absolutely fine because it's just dead skin anyway. I use a cuticle cutter because it is much more precise than a pair of scissors or a nail trimmer. It lets me cut whatever piece of skin I want clean off without accidentally pulling any skin away. Also, Vaseline really helps to keep my lips moist without turning the skin white. Aquaphor is good and everything but, it turns the buildup on my lips white after constant use. I now primarily use Vaseline as my barrier. However I might go back to using my Hylands Calendula Ointment in order to experiment a little more. But yes, be patient man. I've had EC for 19 years now so, you can't imagine how negatively this has impacted my life. I'm 36, still single, and no kids so, yeah, that speaks for itself. Not having the confidence to talk to women makes me sick, almost literally. On top of that, women see right through me and notice that my confidence isn't all that high. In addition to that, I can't enjoy foods like pizza like a normal person. I wouldn't wish this sh!t on my worst enemy, if I had one.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.391 sec, (1)