CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Getting worse by the day - NOTICEABLY

whenwillitend Views: 2,474
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,077,447

Re: Getting worse by the day - NOTICEABLY

A note on most medical docs...
they are not going to help you...so I would not look for it there. I take Scabdraggr's protocol ...it's marketed for horses, but if you read the label closely it says it is for human consumption ...I also have cut out all but one cup of coffee a day, as many carbs as I can, take crushed garlic for the allicin in it, Wormwood , Black-Walnut hull, diatomaceous earth, lots of vitamin C, B-12 and pau d'arco tea...Detoxification is not fun, but something that must be gone through ...this is not a "comfortable " cure, but it DOES do the trick...things often get worse before they get better. You will stir things up by taking something that works, my liver was so blocked I had a build up of uric acid and toxins...and people thought I. was drunk several times until my first liver cleanse. (I do not drink) You will have headaches, muscle pain ect..this is normal due to toxins released by things dying inside your body quicker than your lymph and liver can clean it out. I happen to be a nurse..so I do have some medical knowledge and I've suffered for years, but am getting better after adding that protocol. It's good advice and I would take it if I were you. Coconut oil is also good btw

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.406 sec, (1)