CureZone   Log On   Join
Update - my recent LFs

MENDOMAID Views: 1,315
Published: 8 years ago

Update - my recent LFs

I have not been posting messages lately so wanted to add my recent experiences. I did a Liver-Flush about a year ago with the usual results - lots of yellow and a few green stones. Then I moved to a different area and started drinking lots of carrot juice. Within a few weeks my continuing intestinal problems improved greatly. About 3 months ago decided to do a LF. Used Clark's potion - the same as I've used for the past 20+ years but added a few small scoops of ornithine that I'd just received from the Dr Clark's Store. Within a minute - before I'd finished the potion I felt extremely ill then fainted, vomited and had instant diarrhea. What a mess and it took me some time to crawl to the bathroom. I hope this doesn't turn people off from doing LF's as I think it was something in the ornithine that caused the problem.

A few weeks ago I did another LF. I used Clark's potion, just grapefruit and used canola oil. No problems this time and no ornithine. I slept well and this time - for the first time ever - passed hundreds of dark green stones, so maybe next time I will finally start passing green bile as it says in Clark's books.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.609 sec, (1)