CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Feeling like I'm dying, quick question (incl. Grape seed extract)

Free Clark DVD!
Bestselling author Dr. Hulda Clark claims to have cured cancer

Turmeric Bowel Cleanse
Hulda Clark Cleanses

More
kim elizabeth Views: 1,584
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,078,626

Re: Feeling like I'm dying, quick question (incl. Grape seed extract)

I know I'm not the one being asked but I think I will chime in to say that you are being drugged, poisoned if you prefer that word. Sounds like you have a bad case of candida to me. Have you tried taking vitamin C to bowel tolerance to see if it will help you with your symptoms? That helps my son with his depression and brain fog from candida, but it might not help if you are eating starches and refined sugars. I hope from what you have said that you are not. The vitamin C won't kill the candida, but it might help your symptoms become more tolerable while you figure out how to deal with it. Our experience is that it only helps these "brain" symptoms if you take it nearly to bowel tolerance so it doesn't matter if you take 20 grams a day if that amount doesn't get you near to bowel tolerance.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.267 sec, (1)