CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Please help diagnose little boy.

Views: 818
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,078,604

Re: Please help diagnose little boy.

Aren't those pretty standard symptoms for all of us? I definitely feel or have felt all of those.

You're going to get a bunch of different diagnoses. When there is no one answer there are going to be many answers. I hope that people can eventually surmise that there is one answer though for all of us that have overlapping symptoms.

If you've read my posts, I would say that symptoms are not exactly coming and going but coming to the surface and getting repressed, fluctuating back and forth across the repression point. The tone of your post implies that you've probably ruled out immediate, serious, physical possibilities? If so, I think you can feel confident in that.

I'm assuming your primary short term goal then is probably relieving symptoms and stress management should be a vital part of the plan. I feel for both of you but be careful projecting anxiety and stress on to him.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

2.578 sec, (1)