CureZone   Log On   Join
Something different

Epsom Salt Encapsulated
Hulda Clark Cleanse Kits

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
ways_of_wisdom Views: 5,556
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 1,960,031

Something different

Hi again.  I recently "discovered" something I'd never heard before, it's not yet another alternative remedy but a whole set of beliefs that address disease from a different point of view, not really new but more scientifically.  Of course, I don't know if you may have already heard of it or not but just in case here it is:  German New Medicine.  The other night I was watching a very interesting video about natural cancer cures and one of the doctors featured was Dr. Ryke Geerd Hamer, of whom I'd never heard until then.  The little clip talking about how he connected cancer and other diseases to emotional causes appealed to me because I've always believed in the body-mind connection, and I'd also believed this even from a spiritual standpoint.  So I did a search and began reading about it, then started watching some of the videos I found on Youtube and it all began making sense to me, I cannot say at this point at 100% but to a large extent, I hope to learn more about this in the days to come and to be able to read one of Dr. Hamer's books and/or maybe even take the courses that they offer someday.  I had "coincidentally" come to Curezone and found a notification to one of the last posts here and I thought since you'd not been able to make significant progress despite all you've tried perhaps there is "more" to your condition that meets the eye and I thought it would be worthwhile for you to examine this subject.  

To get you started here's the link to one of the websites and here's the link to the Youtube channel where you can find the series of videos "GNM and the 5 Biological Laws". 

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

3.359 sec, (1)