CureZone   Log On   Join
Constant low white blood cell count

tea.drinker Views: 537
Published: 8 years ago

Constant low white blood cell count

I just wanted to get some thoughts on my test results.

For years (over a decade) I have been had constant allergy problems, food intolerances , candida, IBS etc. I have had a lot of Antibiotics too, starting when I was 4, when I fell into a pond and developed multiple serious infections in lungs, chest, sinuses and they continued to reappear every year till I was 16.

I just got new test results today and the doctor said that my white blood cell count was normal (over 4.0) but low (at 4.1).

I got out all my past blood test results and there is a common theme. Always on the low side.

4.5 - April 2007
4.5 - June 2007
5.1 - July 2010
-november 2012 - course of Antibiotics -
3.9 - February 2013
-april 2013 - course of Antibiotics -
4.1 - June 2013

I still have one more test result that I'm missing from May this year that I want to get a print out of but I remember the doctor commenting on my white blood cells yet again.

I'm trying to read up on it and some sites say its normal for some people to have a low count but given the state of my health, which is hardly great at the moment, I have a suspicion its somehow related.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.453 sec, (1)