Oh wow! Thanks for your advice!!! For sure, blaming my daughter and hubby is definitely not right specially since I've exposed myself to a ton of parasites all my life! I've had all types of pets ranging from dogs to birds to Sugar gliders, lived on a farm for 3 years, lived in a third world country for a year! I guess I just freaked out! I'm not sure if it was a toxic reaction to all the anti-parasitic supplements, the die off or just seeing worms in my stool and possible mites on my skin that made me lose my mind but I do feel much more sane now that I am no longer seeing anything in my stool and my skin isn't itchy anymore! For the first couple of days, every time I would go look at my face in the mirror, I could wipe off these little white specs which I looked at under a microscope and they looked like an egg of some sort! I really couldn't ID it. Strange, anyway, when I would put the hydrogen peroxide on my face at night, they would come out as well. Now I hardly see any and my Acne is almost none existent. I'm really happy with how my face looks. As far as the parasites, I think they all came out. I no longer find stringy looking white things and my bum isn't itchy either! I just can't believe I had parasites! Hubby still doesn't believe it!