CureZone   Log On   Join
Adaptogens mainly for sleep? Might be a bad step! Need input, AF pals!

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Herbal tinctures and supplements
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
Google Advertisement
Blistering Fate Views: 1,540
Published: 9 years ago

Adaptogens mainly for sleep? Might be a bad step! Need input, AF pals!

Long story short, I have CURED my insomnia with EARTHING. Highly recommend it. I now fall asleep from 15 minutes to one hour, like getting to sleep at 11:45 PM and waking up 7 AM or later at times. A big victory considering lately I was so screwed that there were days I fell asleep at 7 AM and woke up 15 PM or whatever, feeling and looking so bad that I was covering my face and absolutely avoiding going outside, feeling suicidal and desperate. I am much better now. However, now I am left facing the other aspects of my sleep dysfunction, which are early waking, at times multiple waking (but easy to fall asleeep) and unrefreshing sleep. I have stumbled across with a lot of ncbi´s and not american studies proving that adaptogenic herbs, specifically cordyceps, ginseng and aswhagandha make the sleep architecture deeper and more balanced. Strange in the case of red ginseng I know. Also there is that Jiaogulan herb that its a lesser known adaptogen that has two people in the internet saying it helps their sleep.

I know that my sleep problems are very probably caused by my hypothyroidism and rather severe AF but I am in no position of getting proper treatment for these at the moment. Basically looking for a quick fix for sleep to gain more stability and maybe start being functional. Besides, studies show aswhagandha boosts thyroid hormone levels. Indeed I am thinking in adaptogens precisely because I know my crappy sleep its because of low cortisol and thyroid, although sympathetic dominance its probably present as well.

My slep shittyness its my biggest issue I have come to realise. I got my methylationg enetic test results and detox profile and of course I have a load of mutations but I just want to get a better sleep for now, not feeling like able to cope with something so complex and expensive. My detox mutations are worse than the methylation ones, I have dysfunctions in the liver enzymes and phases, in the SOD enzyme, and in Glutathione, GSTP1 which detoxes the brain... And 23andme only tests for some genes im sure I have more goodies... Just some news for those of you guys that were talking about methylation and genes. I am writing a lot cause I just did a coffee enema one hour ago! LOL

So what has been the experience of someone with ALL DAY AND NIGHT low cortisol with adaptogens? I had it tested. Someone here posted years ago they further lower cortisol in people like us. I just want to further improve my sleep, only with earthing I have started having hopes of recovery. I cannot stress how important its sleep for me and probably for everyone. Also, its silly, but sunbathing makes me feel better as well. And of course juicing and healthy diet.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

1.078 sec, (2)