CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: What exactly is going on here? What could I have?

braveheart007 Views: 1,576
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,080,446

Re: What exactly is going on here? What could I have?

I saw the Drs interested in Morgellons in my city and they told me I did not have it as the Morgellons fibers bioluminese and mine were not being shiny enough I guess. They said they did not know what I had but keep doing whatever I was doing because my skin looked great and the psyciatrist also said I was doing well had a good attitude and was not picking at myself so I got a stamp of approval from them that made me feel good. They did also tell me one interesting thing that some people come in with terrible rash/burn like stuff on their skin from using tea tree oil and coconut oil! I was like really? some people can't handle coconut oi? and they said yes some peopele were sensitive to it and I felt bad for those people as it is my mainstay to get these lint balls out. I asked the Dr. if he used it but he said no as he did not want to bother as there was no way to know if the stuff coming out is normal or abnormal for us. So really he was saying it could be normal for us to have these fungal/lint things come out. We are covered in such strange things. Just keep a good attitude, don't fret too much about it all and keep living your life. Don't let it take over and pick at yourself too much. Work/play/hug others you know be normal as everyone I have rubbed coconut oil on has these things come out so maybe it is normal.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

2.391 sec, (1)