CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Patch testing advice

Ibinns Views: 1,171
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,082,049

Re: Patch testing advice

I actually still do have silver fillings. I am waiting for my dentist to come back from his vacation so that I can remove them. I got EC from picking my lips with the wires of the braces I once had. Yeah, horrible habit at the time, but unfortunately, stress will do that & more to you. :-(

I wish I could go back and slap some sense into myself and stop myself from doing what I did. Only God knows who I could've been today if I never got EC. I've already had this condition for 19 years. It first started out even worse than Daniel's condition. I was a recluse for 8 months during this period. Yes, I actually stayed home for 8 months straight! It was only during the last month that I went out and that was to see a doctor.

My EC is definitely better than before but, I still have a pretty bad case of EC so, I am still struggling to find a permanent resolution for it. I have learned to try to live with it. However, it is pretty hard to forget about when everyone I talk to suddenly turns into Licking Lips Cool J when they see my lips. It is a type of body language that I hate to detect but, what can I do? I have to work, I have to try to live my life.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.906 sec, (1)