CureZone   Log On   Join
Busting biofilms, help please.

BrightSideOfLife Views: 7,464
Published: 9 years ago

Busting biofilms, help please.

I have a hyper permeable gut and I have an idea on how to solve it but require some help with an item I require to do it. Here is what I plan on doing and why.

I have been aware of iridology for many years and I have known about 5 radii solaris markings for many many years although I did not know why they were there and what was causing them.

I now know that they represent a very significant disorder of the gut flora and a hyper permeable gut. This affects my transverse colon and stomach which are reflex signs in the iris and there are black cuts in my iris at 12 o clock and two either side in the right iris and 2 much smaller black cuts in my left iris. I have looked at them at fairly high magnifications using a magnifying glass of x4 and x5 placed on a mirror. They are not entirely black and do have some blue iris fibres in the black.

I am on a very low carb diet, no carb foods as such, only low starch vegetables and this should help. I am also an insulin dependent diabetic. I do intend starting the GAPS diet as soon as I can find a few provisions such as a Stock pot and source for local organic meat.

I have experimented with enemas in the past and have done high enemas and I did a garlic enema with my feet up a wall so that I could retain the garlic in my transverse colon for 30 to 40 minutes. This resulted in a burning sensation in the right side of my abdomen where my transverse colon is situated in about where I would expect the imbalance to be. This indicates that the garlic did have an effect on the bacteria even if it would only be for one attempt. A biofilm would most likely filter garlic and prevent it having any effect on the bacteria.

Therefore, because gut bacteria are usually protected by biofilms I want to take some enzymes via an enema to break up the biofilm and then quickly follow it with another enema containing probiotics and Soil Based organisms such as Bacillus Subtilis because they are meant to produce enzymes and anti bacteria substances which should help to neutralize the bacteria causing the hyper permeability and leaky gut.

I have the probiotics but I do not have the enzymes and it is with that that I require some assistance and recommendations. It would be best if the enzymes were liquid unless a number of capsules could be mixed into the enema fluid.

Therefore if anyone has an suggestions on which enzymes and brands to use or procedures to follow then I would appreciate any feedback. If anyone knows of any liquid enzymes then that would be very helpful.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.359 sec, (2)