Re: Busting biofilms, help please.

New lower prices!
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Google Advertisement
Birk Views: 6,967
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,083,174

Re: Busting biofilms, help please.

If I were you I would copy this message over into the parasite support forum - they know a lot about biofilms and stuff. I would venture to say you might want to try an apple cider vinegar enema? That might work. Also have you tried the coffee enema? That thing WORKS WONDERS and if there's any fluke or parasite involvement, the coffee enema gives it the one-two punch. Then if you find you have parasites of some sort creating the biofilm, you'll be in the best place to get help for that. Good luck. Iridology is cool. I havent thought about it in ages and I appreciate your post reminding me about it. :) I have a zillion of the craziest black spots in my eyes - I'm all messed up, lol

good luck!
birk
I havent done enzymes yet, but I once met the ceo of enzymedica. They seem to be very reputable and very serious about their quality and peoples health. i need to get on top of that as soon as I can kill these worms n bugs and god knows what else!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

2.797 sec, (1)