CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: Longterm what are you doing

Ibinns Views: 1,753
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,084,173

Re: Longterm what are you doing

Also, I wanted to add that hydrocortisone & neomycin ARE NOT injected along with the hyaluronidase. The hydrocortisone & neomycin is constructed into an ointment that is then placed on the lips after the hyaluronidase injections. The hydrocortisone & neomycin are both leveled at 1% so, please make that clear to the doctors of those members here who have found doctors willing to try this treatment.

Another thing to keep in mind is that some patients went through this treatment for two weeks and some went through it for more than two weeks before showing any signs of it working so, don't get discouraged if you don't see anything happening in the first two or even three weeks.

I had cortisone injections and they did not work for me. Also, my biopsy returned with the result of hyperkeratosis which is inflammation.

On the 29th of this month I'm actually going to see the same oral pathologist I saw 16 years ago. He was the only one who actually discovered excessive yeast on my lips. I will be taking him this hyaluronidase article along with a copy of the biopsy results I got from the one he did back in 1997.

Good luck guys, I truly does hope that it works.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.953 sec, (1)