CureZone   Log On   Join
Sorry Natway but you're kind of obsessed...

Better Than Colonics. Period.
Oxygen Detoxification for both small and large intestine...

J.Crow’s® Lugol’s Iodine
Free S&H.Restore lost reserves.J.CROW’S®Lugol’s Iodine Solut...

Original Hulda Clark
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Your Ad Here
Place your ad here !

More
More
ways_of_wisdom Views: 1,465
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,083,208

Sorry Natway but you're kind of obsessed...

I've been on Curezone on and off for many years now, participating in many different forums both seeking advice and offering it to the best of my abilities (used to study Holistic Nutrition...).  I have also participated in several other forums but NEVER had I seen a person SO antagonistically persistent in their views, like he/she wants to cram them down people's throats, and despite the poor reception to some of his/her views this person continues to insist on the same puzzling behavior... and many of us have heard what repeating the same behavior and expecting different results means...

Although I myself have become pretty enthused with some theories, diets, supplements, etc., and shared my good results and/or those of others here or simply a new thought-provoking idea, because I keep an open mind and because I know we're all different, I know there's no one single answer/solution to ANY health problem because there are many factors involved, such as emotional, spritiual, physical, environmental, etc.  So the NORMAL and LOGICAL thing is to offer one's opinion and leave it up to the others to either want to learn more or reject it altogether instead of insisting our way is "the only way".  Even if one feels a very strong desire to help others it's NOT up to any of us to convince anybody of anything, which what Natway fails to understand, so there's obviously a problem with his/her thinking... either that or he/she has a hidden agenda....

But either way, a person, any person, who is an unwelcome distraction can be compared to a buzzing mosquito in a room, and just like it doesn't know or care that its bothering others, Natway doesn't seem to know or care that his/her dogmatic beliefs can be very annoying so then it's up to you, respected Moderators, to open the door so Natway can fly out the door!

THANK YOU!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.953 sec, (1)