CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: confessions of E.C.

Healing2021 Views: 1,583
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,086,222

Re: confessions of E.C.

Nobody said they are always right. But just because we read a case about it working doesn't mean it will work. Like I said I have read plenty of cases that don't end up helping anyone else, ie the calendula case study.

Also I have been quick to say that a derm is wrong in the past, and ironically all those derms that I said were wrong ended up being right about my condition. So now I'm not so quick to write them off.

I'm not going to try it because I have already discussed it with my derm who I trust and she said its not worth it. Also I still don't understand how this differs from other means of getting steroid deeper in the lip such as injections.

I'm all for someone trying it. And if it worked then I would reconsider. But my point is that not a single derm has thought it's worth trying and mine said she didn't even understand the point, so maybe there's a reason.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.328 sec, (1)