CureZone   Log On   Join
Strange Headache Experience

Views: 818
Published: 16 years ago

Strange Headache Experience

Just wanted to know what you think about this and if you have any advice. I flew in an airplane about 4 weeks ago and when the plane started to decend all of the sudden, I was looking out the window and felt a stabbing excrutiating pain in my left eye. This was such a bad pain that I was pounding my feet and moaning loudly. The stewardess did not know what was going on either. Then all of the sudden It felt like something burst in my head and I could feel pain moving towards my left tempal and above the left eyebrow and was still excrutiating pain. When we landed it started to let up a bit but not enough I had to go purchase some asprin. The flight attendent suggested I see a doctor in the terminal. I decided to wait until I returned home. I had a cat scan of my head last week which came out normal. I really have not been the same since this ordeal. I tire easily and sometimes feel a little dizzy. My sinus have been burning also but no drainage or infection.

Just wanted to know what you think.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

0.359 sec, (1)