CureZone   Log On   Join
Image Embedded Fungus or Parasite OR BOTH?? - fruiting bodies

goats Views: 3,982
Published: 9 years ago

Fungus or Parasite OR BOTH?? - fruiting bodies

After my first series of Colon / Intestinal Enema Cleanse in 1 year, I had some 'plaque' come out, mucus, some meaty looking substance (I don't eat meat) no definite worms or fluke - but first time ever I have seen this - which I have posted as a very close up scan - to the naked eye it looks like dark 'roots' - like the roots of lets say a sea plant. But upon closer inspection the roots are actually segmented cells that form a chain and then some green 'mossy' looking stuff on it with what looks like FRUITING BODIES!!! Like little mushrooms! I had 3 similar little 'branches' come out (from what I found) I hope someone knows what this could be. I'm into mycology (study of fungus) and this seems to point to the fungus direction-but makes no sense in a way being inside my body .

(the little picture bottom right corner is similar to what it looks like naked eye..) Magnified MANY times

//www.curezone.org/upload/Parasites/Forum_01/1200xCureZonePic1.jpg

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

1.189 sec, (1)