CureZone   Log On   Join
Candida can induce psychosis.

nordskoven Views: 9,131
Published: 19 years ago

This is a reply to # 20,845

Candida can induce psychosis.

I hope your wife reads this. She needs to get on board. Women do not tolerate cortico-steroids in anesthetics as well as men, and this could be in part because there is more (sex organ) surface area women have to nurture Candida besides just the intestines. Hormones feed Candida. Why didn't you say the means of delivery? Did she have an epidural? General anesthesia for a C-Section? Is she back on The Pill? This could be, all or in part, Candida overgrowth. Candida eats all Magnesium, the relaxer mineral (best found in apples), and makes its own Estrogen, the star of PMS goofiness.

Any Antibiotic use will kill all the good guys and leave Candida. Candida eats holes in the guts and allows toxic food particles to enter the bloodstream as well as more Candida going systemic. Use UNDECYLENIC ACID (sources on the net) or CAPRYLIC ACID, less effective but easier to find, to kill off the Candida. Get this under control. Candida can induce psychosis. Take small amounts of Biotin twice daily to prevent Candida proliferation, and use Alpha Lipoic Acid with meals to heal up Leaky Gut or Intestinal Permeability from Candida rooting through the gut wall.

Check for Gluten Intolerance. Gluten Intolerance will strip the Villi, little gut fingers, out of the gut and greatly aggravate any attack by Candida, and enhance Leaky Gut and Intestinal Permeablity. Cut out the B.R.O.W.S. foods which contain Gluten: Barley, Rye, Oats, Wheat, Spelt.

Candida messes up digestion, fermenting food instead of digesting it. Undigested protein will create ammonia, and high blood ammonia levels will make a person recycle their thoughts obsessively. Take a wide-array digestive enzyme complex during meals to remove the possibility of fermentation. The Irish and Native American population is particularly at risk for gut problems, Candida and parasites, etc. because of low stomach acid which will not burn off the bad guys or break down proteins.

B-6 will wipe out high blood ammonia levels from undigested proteins, which would also otherwise poison tissue, like the heart, and prostate. Take a small dose of B-6 with the main meal or a high protein meal. Large doses of B-6 can cause nerve damage. Also stay well hydrated to keep blood ammonia levels diluted. A glass of pure water 1/2 hour before meals will build up the gut mucosa and dilute blood ammonia.

Here's the kicker. Birth dumps all kinds of hard-to-replace trace minerals in those lost body fluids. This loss of mineral support can aggravate underlying Adrenal Insufficiencey, producing Adrenal Collapse, lots of anxiety and Sugar sensitivity, breathlessness and a heavy heart. Take the KETO-7 form of DHEA as needed for anxiety. IF THIS IS ALL OR PART OF THE PROBLEM ANXIETY WILL LEAVE OR BE DIMINISHED WITHIN TWENTY MINUTES. The KETO-7 form does not create other hormones as does DHEA, and women only need the minimum dose of 5-10 mg.

Feed the Adrenals with Essential Fatty Acids, like Evening Primrose Oil, Borage Oil, Olive Oil. These can be eaten or will absorb through the skin if digestion is off. Don't take Flax Seed Oil, which blocks Iodine uptake to the Thyroid. Have a nice, well-marbled Ribeye steak every week. And salts feed the Adrenals. Kelp is a great source of Trace Minerals. Don't hesitate to use a nice Sea Salt on foods to perk up. Beware of Sugar or MEDICATIONS which can stress the Adrenals as will loud noises or other irritants. Time for this shell-shocked system to get some peace and quite.

B-12 deficiency can induce psychosis. Get a B-12 shot, or take sub-lingual B-12. B-12 is hard to extract orally so a B-12 shot is a high priority. Otherwise a high-quality B Complex is a great "happy" supplement, especially water-soluble Thiamine as produced by Dr. Cass Igram's group.

Candidiasis or "yeast", Adrenal Collapse, and B-12 deficience is a suite of challenges which must be addressed by the sufferer as each is hard to diagnose and treat effectively. It's easire to pop a psych pill, right? So do your homework on the net and take action now before this condition becomes irreversible as Leaky Gut decimates the metabolism.

A NO-SUGAR DIET IS A MUST FOR NOW! NO SUGAR, NO FAKE Sugar WHICH TRIGGERS THE SAME CHEMICAL REACTIONS, NO STARCHY FOODS, NO BREAD FULL OF YEAST-FEEDING SUGAR, NO SUGARY VEGGIES LIKE CORN AND SQUASH, NO FRUIT EXCEPT LEMONS STARTING NOW! NO MANNOTOL, SORBITOL, SUCROSE, GLUCOSE, DEXTROSE ETC., NO BRAIN POISONING NUTRASWEET WITH ITS TOXIC METHYL ALCOHOL CONTENT!

Sugar introducted to the Dutch spawned a new word, "sugar nuts" or "meshiginnah." This feeds Candida. Get the SOUTH BEACH DIET book for a good maintenance diet which controls sugar and stick to it. Consider the "Cave Man" diet which is an anti-allergy diet of all the meat you can eat. Check the net for details. I had to resort to this after I went goofy after "routine" surgery--anesthesia and Antibiotics made me sick and nuts for years until I did my homework. Contact me at: nordskoven@yahoo.com if you have any questions, althoug I would get a good "yeast" book or two and get to work on the web first. GET TO WORK NOW! GOD BLESS!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

1.781 sec, (3)