CureZone   Log On   Join
Has Anyone Beaten an Ascaris / Roundworm infection?

Tapeworms, Round worms, Flukes?
Hulda Clark Cleanses

Eliminate Parasites Fast and Easy
One of the most powerful aids in helping the body el...

Natural Cancer Remedies
Cancer-proof your body with little known immune boosters!

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
krunya3 Views: 3,312
Published: 8 years ago

Has Anyone Beaten an Ascaris / Roundworm infection?

Hi All,
I am a 34 year old woman who has been fighting a roundworm infection for 6 months. I believe I contracted them 4 years ago on a vacation out of the country. Within months of that trip I developed chronic hives and became incredibly sick. I thought I was dying. After a ton of useless doctor's appointment I began researching and healing my gut. I eliminated my food allergies (one of which was corn) and became much better with the exception of the hives.

On a hunch I tried Hulda Clark s Wormwood combo and began expelling strings of eggs (at the time I thought they were worms). I did the Wormwood combo 3 times but became terribly sick (it was making me hyperthyroid). I switched to Vermox / Mebendazole and am now on my third round (100mg 2 xs a day for 3 days).

I have expelled intact worms approx 12 inches long and almost always see large flat segments. I also expel mucus. I have had what I call "mass exodus" moments when my stool is filled with tons of smaller worms (approx 1-5 inches long)

I am wheat, gluten, sugar, corn & dairy free.
I only eat whole, organic foods that I prepare for myself. I consume a large amount of fermented foods and have been drinking apple cider vinegar before meals.
I use an infrared heating pad.
I drink seasame oil and lemon juice on an empty stomach.
I am going to start taking food grade diatomaceous earth - any thoughts?
I am considering drinking castor oil at bedtime - any thoughts?
I am considering a vegetable / fermented food fast after this round of Vermox (you have to take it with fat). - any thoughts?

After 6 months of this I am beginning to think it will never end. Does anyone have any advice from actual personal experience? I do not want to take any hard core pharmaceutical drugs. I am looking for practical at home options. I am desperate.
Thank you for your time.
M

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.719 sec, (1)