CureZone   Log On   Join
Image Embedded Re: Fungus or Parasite OR BOTH?? - fruiting bodies

goats Views: 3,429
Published: 9 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,087,914

Re: Fungus or Parasite OR BOTH?? - fruiting bodies

Ok I have an update of another form that has similar 'fruitbodies' or Cocoon / cysts. This is from the next enema cleanse I did and what I could find in my expellation (not much) but I found some fluffy mycelium looking organisms -real size about 8mm x 8mm. I put them into the water container. When I put them in THEY DID NOT have little brown growths. By the 2nd day in the water - these little brown things GREW. So when I retrieved the first specimine I posted picture of (first post of this topic) - I wasn't 100% if those brown growths were on it the moment I expelled them. I didn't scan them until 2 or 3 days after and I don't recall the growths being on it when it came out - but I did not use the Loupe at first to look a them. (the loupe I can see clearer than the scans) So This new organism seems to me like a more mature specimine with the white tendrils. What I suspect is these growths are actually Cyst like mechanism to protect it from being outside the host (me) As you can see where there are either some broken points- or is it simply creating a cyst in the point where I have circled and magnified. I still can't explain the green mossy stuff on the first picture - as I had this in the fridge cold with no light. Could not be algae.

** the 2 organisms are the same below, simply flipped over and scanned the reverse side

//www.curezone.org/upload/Parasites/F1_1200xCUREzoneA.jpg

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

5.375 sec, (1)