CureZone   Log On   Join
Happy with results from LBB, but still concerned..

cg2890 Views: 1,937
Published: 9 years ago

Happy with results from LBB, but still concerned..

So I want to start with some of the issues I've had for the past decade or so. It all started around 10 years ago when I started getting episodes of having very itchy skin, mainly when I worked out. Eventually I ended up getting Keratosis Pilaris (which wasn't diagnosed until years later). I will say that during this time, I was not only eating a bit unhealthy but i was also severely depressed.

Slowly over time I started getting different symptoms, such as: chronic fatigue, cold feet, frequent urination, bloating (gas has never really been an issue though), nails have become a little rigid and weak, horribly inflamed skin on my arms, back AND chest, over the last year my constipation has gotten to the point where I go once every 2 to 3 days and when I do have a slight bm it isn't relieving at all.

I've gone to the doctor and have been tested for diabetes, hiv and my thyroid I believe but everything came back okay. I even had an ultrasound of my abdomen (stomach, liver, and gallbladder). Still nothing questionable showed up.

I was referred to a gastrologist but I didn't go because I was and am still having financial issues. That is when I found the posts about Dr. Christophers LBB, and thank god I did, since then I have been able to have at least 1 to 2 bowel movements a day. I've been really happy with the results because it seems as though I'm in a much lighter mood lately, but it does leave me with a couple of questions that hopefully someone can help me out with..

I use to take around 3-4 pills 3 times a day and that worked pretty well for me but even though I was having hefty bowel movements, the stools themselves don't look regular. I've been taking it for a little over 2 weeks and it seems as though the consistency is still the same, my stools seem to always be a little loose and have a pale color, with pieces of food that look undigested.

I tried cutting back a little to around just 2pills:3timesaday and that does seem to make them have a bit of a darker color to them with less pieces of undigested food stuck to them... the problem is that if I take just 2to3pills:3timesaday I eventually start feeling backed up again feeling as if I have to go but can't.

So my question is whether I should just go ahead and go back to 3to4pills:3timesaday or stick to 2to3pills:3timesaday and maybe add probiotics or something?

(when I used to take betaine HCL I would have bigger, healthier looking stools, but I couldn't continue because of how many I would need to take constantly.)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2022  www.curezone.com

4.391 sec, (2)