CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: What Iíve Learned (Battling Intestinal Roundworms)

Lucid.Dream Views: 6,422
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,088,246

Re: What Iíve Learned (Battling Intestinal Roundworms)

Hi,

I know how hard it can be to stay focused and positive with all this! One of the big challenges for me is that progress is so achingly slow that improvement can be hard to see. However, when you objectively compare how you are now with how you were 3 months ago, can you see that youíre better? If so, keep up the good fight and know that in another 3 months youíll be better than you are today! And if you donít see improvement over the last few months, maybe something in your plan of attack should be changed, or maybe thereís some other underlying issue that could be sabotaging your healing?

Iíve only been taking the colostrum for about two months now Ė for the purpose of healing the lining of my small intestines. So far, Iíve had a very positive experience with it. The digestive problems that I have been struggling with have improved appreciably. I'm taking a total of about a tablespoon each day, which equals 3X the "recommended" daily dose. Iím not sure how that would equate to your dose given differences between the specific products weíre taking. Sorry to hear that youíve had trouble with your colostrum regimen. Thankfully I havenít had that issue Ė either because Iím taking less than you are, or because I havenít been taking it for very long! Maybe colostrum isnít the right supplement for you, or a lower dose is advised?

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.547 sec, (1)