CureZone   Log On   Join
Parasites, Pollutants and Celiac Disease

MENDOMAID Views: 1,057
Published: 8 years ago

Parasites, Pollutants and Celiac Disease

I'm going to Mexico in a few weeks to see a holistic dentist. I need many extractions and he will get all the metal, pollutants, tattoos and cavitations out and give me some temporary dentures. I will also be having Hulda Clark 's Synchrometer tests. Both the dentist, Dr. Solorio, and the synchrometer tester, Sra. Chavez, worked with Dr. Clark.

I wrote to Sra. Chavez about my problems stemming from Celiac Disease. She wrote back that she knows of that problem, and has apparently been seeing people with gluten intolerance. In some areas of Central Mexico more than 70% of the people carry the HLA-DQ8 gene and the number of people developing CD is on the rise.

Dr. Hulda Clark proposed that all autoimmune diseases were actually Fluke diseases. Flukes are parasites, a subclass of helminthes (worms) termed Trematodes. In addition to having an infestation by one of the many flukes they must also have specific chemical pollutants in their bodies. Clark studied cancer, AIDs, diabetes and identified the specific flukes and pollutants associated with those diseases and developed protocols that were very successful in treating those diseases.

In Mexico I am going to talk to Sra. Chavez about Celiac Disease and find out what she has learned by testing with the synchrometer. I wonder if there are other celiacs who would be interested in finding out if this different approach to looking at celiac disease could give more insight into the causes of this problem. Please write to me at owl@mcn.org if you are interested.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

1.016 sec, (1)