CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: How does the heat, sun and beach water affect AF?

dave505 Views: 1,915
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,089,615

Re: How does the heat, sun and beach water affect AF?

With my experience I would second the other guys advice: (my last summer vacation was 2 years ago)

- better if smb else can help with the packing stress / my wife did it for me and I was less wired and agitated / great relief
- make sure you catch the very morning sun or later afternoon evening / test your tolerance I was having 5-10' in the morning till 0800
- don't forget your supplements / extra vitC and salt when outside especially C / some said also B complex help but I did not try
- do as much earthing barefoot walking as you could but don't over do

- relax as much as you can in the shadow / see if reading is not too much / for me it was I was just relaxing with no other goal in my mind /
- Avoid any extra effort or extra walking that involves lot of people noise kids or problems
- I avoided chemicals as much as I could like chlorine in the pool or sun lotion
- make sure you know what you're eating ...you don't want to mess digestion
- no alcohol or sweets at all

I would go and enjoy relax and sleep every day... Except if you thing that the relatives stress would be too much :)

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

3.484 sec, (1)