CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: HPV Vaccine: What You Need to Know Today

qualityoflife Views: 3,040
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,091,010

Re: HPV Vaccine: What You Need to Know Today

Thanks Kwanyin for the additional critical information. It is very confusing when the experts say that 20,000 HPV-associated cancers occur in women. You are correct in saying that the CDC use to advise everyone to get regular Pap smears to find and prevent cancers.

If anyone doesn't believe the CDC removes info just remember how they recently removed the page acknowledging the cancer virus in the Polio Vaccine and how millions of people are at risk for cancer.

Kwanyin, it is very difficult to search VAERS because only 10,000 rows of data are allowed per search. They don't want us to see how many complaints in the database so a limit is set for 10,000 rows.  I did a search for HPV vaccines in 2012 and 2013 and got well over 2700 cases just for girls. I had to limit the search to female because male and female would have added an additional 900+ complaints and put the search over 10,000 rows.

I want to view ALL complaints for HPV vaccines throughout the years. If I was going to get the vaccine, I would do a search or call the CDC and ask for as much data as possible. If you decide to get the vaccine, at least have someone with you for a 24 hour period since many of the complaints involved passing out after the vaccine.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.359 sec, (1)