CureZone   Log On   Join
Hey guys!

jle1987 Views: 863
Published: 8 years ago

Hey guys!

Hey everyone, sorry for not responding to previous posts. The swelling in my ankle has gone down considerably, I can't even tell it's swollen. Today I started getting an annoying headache that I only feel when i move my head. Could be allergies? And also today I started feeling a very slight dull pain in my upper right abdomen which would indicate my liver. So tomorrow if I can make it in time, I hope to get a liver function test asap. I haven't stopped taking Sporanox either. Still using Ciclopirox every day also. I can't tell if Sporanox is doing anything for my lips. The Ciclopirox seems to be doing something, but compared to Nystatin, the results are very slow. Eh I don't know anymore, I'll just try my best to get some blood work done tomorrow and hope for the best! Other than the ankle swelling and weird pain in the abdomen, there seems to be nothing else to indicate a failing or damaged liver, but it could be too early to tell. I'll let everyone know my results once I get them. Just been so busy with work and enrolling full time this semester for my degree!!

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.563 sec, (1)