Muscle pain is a common problem we have to deal with almost on a daily basis. Overexertion of muscles and ligaments can lead to swollen muscles and joints. Muscle pains are quite debilitating. Most of us just could not quit complaining whenever we are plagued with this problem.Here are some of the remedies you can try:
1. Nettle and rosemary - These herbs are full of flavonoids. Flavonoids help improve blood circulation. This can also reduce blood clotting and get rid of bruises. This will also speed up the healing process of damaged muscles. Use nettle and rosemary.
2. Banana leaves - Asian people often use banana leaves to alleviate muscle pains and even joint discomforts. Get one large leaf of banana and cut it into big square pieces. Apply coconut oil on one side of the leaf. Heat it up over lighted candle. Once the banana leaf has warmed up, place it on your aching muscles. The heat from the leaf will improve circulation and the banana leaf and coconut oil can soothe damaged tissues.
3. Chamomile tea - Drink chamomile tea if you don't have time to do topical remedies. Chamomile has soothing properties that can calm the nervous system and alleviate twitching of muscles and nerves. This can also help improve sleep so your body can undergo regenerative functions. Your aching body should work like new in the morning.
4. Arnica - Arnica is one of the best natural remedies for sore muscles. This also helps relieve pain caused by sprain or pulled ligament. Try making a paste or salve out of Arnica. Add moisturizing ingredients such as olive oil or coconut oil to make it easier to apply on your skin. Massage the salve on your sore muscles.
5. Cayenne - This is often used in Ayurvedic medicine as a treatment for muscular pain. Cayenne is a spicy herb. It can effectively boost blood circulation. Use it as a salve. Mix cayenne and vegetable oil. Apply it on your tired and aching muscles. Wash it off after an hour.
Self-massage is one of the quickest and most affordable solutions to achieve muscle pain relief. These tips for Back Muscle Pain in Hong Kong are really helpful.