CureZone   Log On   Join
Re: sargvy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lugolís Iodine Free S&H
J.Crowísģ Lugolís Iodine Solution. Restore lost reserves.

Free Remineralizing Tooth Powder!
Best Teeth Remineralization, Strengthening, and Clea...

More
More
Ibinns Views: 1,639
Published: 8 years ago

This is a reply to # 2,094,079

Re: sargvy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JSL,

I am aware of the Asian female that was cured with Imuran. However, please also keep in mind that EC has also been attributed as some form of autoimmune response. My guess is that once the body begins to attack the excessive yeast in the mouth then it continues to attack every thing else in the region despite there being no presence of a continued threat. What is telling the body to continue attacking bacteria in the mouth? My guess is those little damn fibroblasts secreting more fluid than what they need to thus causing excess keratin to be produced. I'm thinking outside the box here so forgive me if I start to sound wacky. I just need to explore every possible side to this.

I have had EC/peeling lips for 19 years now.

Also JSL, I have excellent oral hygiene (or so I was told). I went to my dentist last week and the hygienist told me to keep doing what I was doing because she found my mouth to be in great condition. The thing she didn't know was that I get home so tired from working such long hours that I have a habit of not brushing my teeth at night before going to bed. The thing that I was doing for a whole month before going to the dentist was oil pulling with an organic sesame oil. I am a believer of oil pulling now because there is no way I could have such great oral health if it wasn't for that. Even my periodontal pockets shrunk when they probed my gums. I had a couple of level fives and sixes when they last probed my gums and now I was barely over the level three.

Longterm,

The doctor that found something with my spleen used an electro-meridian assessment system to measure the biofield of my spleen. He was using a Chinese method of measuring this which later followed with acupuncture. He told me that my spleen was giving off a very weak biofield. Sounds like a quack shot but I listened because, well... I am rather desperate to totally eliminate this EC sh!t from my system once & for all. So someone that is as desperate as me will give just about anything a shot, even if it's taken in the dark.

Printer-friendly version of this page Email this message to a friend
Alert Moderators
Report Spam or bad message  Alert Moderators on This GOOD Message

This Forum message belongs to a larger discussion thread. See the complete thread below. You can reply to this message!

Donate to CureZone

CureZone Newsletter is distributed in partnership with https://www.netatlantic.com

Contact Us - Advertise - Stats

Copyright 1999 - 2021  www.curezone.com

0.500 sec, (1)